Modius® OpenData® Environmental Management Module
The module uses data collected from wired and wireless sensor arrays for operational analysis and environmental control.
- Improved operational efficiency
- Reduced energy consumption
- Risk reduction (Unplanned Outages)
- Extended equipment life
- Improved MTTD and MTTR metrics
Zone level analysis and monitoring of thermal gradients for better identification of hot/cold spots and cooling capacity.
Support for psychometric charts.
Comprehensive, flexible, sensor array of real-time environmental data (temperature, humidity, pressure and power)
- Granular levels of environmental monitoring at the device, rack, room, pod, zone, etc.
- User-friendly data transformation algorithms to build environmental performance metrics for analysis and improvement
- Pre-defined dashboards for environmental monitoring during commissioning and ongoing operations
- Visual trending and alarm/alert escalation to reduce the risk of heat related downtime
- Normalized integration interface to environmental control systems (BMS)