OpenData® Remote Monitoring Module
A unique network connectivity approach designed for a DCIM manager's view of The fully distributed remote monitoring solution for gathering real-time performance metrics from your entire network of mission-critical equipment from any vendor. It offers advanced alarm and data collection capabilities across all power, cooling, networking, and environmental sensor equipment.
The OpenData Remote Monitoring Module provides the following benefits
- Covers all major power, cooling and IT devices, including IP-based and serial networks
- Easy to deploy and maintain by customer personnel, no on-site coding or programming for lower TCO
- Risk reduction (Unplanned Outages)
- Supports all major Business Intelligence tools via direct interfacing, API, or access into the OpenData database access (SQL Server with available schema)
- Improve MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) & higher MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)
- Ensure true N+1 redundancy by monitoring and alerting on loads and redundant partners.
- A True Single Pane of Glass solution
- Unified monitoring and reporting, regardless of vendor or manufacturer
- Robust intelligent alarming, enhanced by virtual computed points that make up for vendor oversites or aggregate across multiple devices into a single data point.
- Complete centralized alarm management, even across multiple sites, including notification and escalation with history, alarm audit, and integrated help desk to track service responses.