OpenData Analytics Management Module
Analytics Big Data generated by your remote infrastructure is only useful if it can be easily visualized to provide the information needed to make informed, data-driven management decisions at the operational, tactical and strategic levels.
Real-time Operational Intelligence
Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI) provides facilities and IT managers with the ability to recognize opportunities to mitigate risk, improve efficiency, and optimize capacity. Basing decisions on theoretical models or stale data is a risky proposition at best. OpenData Analytics provides Real-time Operational Intelligence where data is refreshed in seconds, not daily, thereby allowing facilities managers to take proactive action as problems arise and make smarter decisions for resolving these issues.
OpenData Analytics helps network, data center and facility managers improve decision making, cut costs and identify ways to optimize throughput and capacity.
- Supports all major power and cooling devices
- Collects data from networked & non-networked devices
- Automatically normalizes data from unstructured sources
- Turns data into information
- Works with your existing solutions (No rip & replace)
- Make better decision based on measured data, not models
- Visualize all locations in the portfolio
- Compare performance between devices
- Optimize data center capacity
- Spend less time preparing and delivering reports
Power Load Over the Past 4 Hours
Analytic screens for reporting, charting, and dashboards, all utilizing a standard analytics engine.
- Collect Big Data from devices, applications & processes
- High speed, industrial strength, multi-threaded polling engine
- Create custom metrics from multiple sources
- Apply full math operands and combine metrics
- Built-in Business Intelligence (BI) for the critical infrastructure
- Extensive template library for building new reports and dashboards