The Director of Marketing will assist with developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, engage customers and targets, and drive traffic to the Modius website. In addition, it will require working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Sales.
What you will do:
- Assist with developing engaging and creative content for social media accounts, including drafting, reviewing, and editing social media copy.
- Analyze social media metrics such as engagement rates, click-through rates, and traffic to understand the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Maintain Modius social media accounts (i.e., LinkedIn showcase pages), including scheduling and monitoring posts.
- Monitor Modius and competitor social media platforms for trends, conversations, and emerging issues that could impact the brand and provide insights to the CMO.
- Work closely with other departments, such as sales & engineering, to ensure our social media programs are aligned with their guidelines and protocols.
- Support the marketing strategy by developing and executing email marketing programs.
- Assist with the drafting, reviewing, and editing of engaging, creative email copy and content that drives traffic to the Modius website.
- Create automated email campaigns, such as welcome series, content roundup newsletters, and contribute to the incorporation of single emails into larger campaign journeys.
- Analyze email metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates to understand the effectiveness of email tactics, including reporting results to the marketing team and making recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Attend regular meetings with sales & marketing teams, presenting results of the latest social media and email marketing tactics, and capturing and monitoring action points arising from those meetings.
- Handle event logistics and execution including trade shows and other industry events.
What you bring to this role:
- Minimum of three years’ professional experience in a relevant marketing, business, or communications role in a corporate or agency environment.
- Proven email marketing and social media ability in a professional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong editing skills with the ability to convey thoughts and content concisely.
- Superior project management skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and formulate workarounds to get the job done – being resourceful while following all Company policies and standards
- Diploma or undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing-related qualifications
- MS Office Suite – Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint (intermediate level).
- Strong writing skills and a thorough understanding of how to make materials effective on digital channels.
- Knowledge of social media management systems and/or social media monitoring and business intelligence dashboards/systems
- Understanding of the Data Center Industry and/or Telcom industries
- An understanding of the sale of B2B IT/OEM software solutions to corporate decision-makers
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD Card Holder.
Why should you work with us? ·
- Join the experts in deploying solutions for mission-critical infrastructure management.
- Play a critical role in taking the business to the next level and champion thought leadership within the company and the broader market.
Advance your career with us. We are enthusiastic about helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow.
Work hours & benefits
Modius offers salaried, full-time, remote employment to qualified candidates in the continental US. Travel to/from a Modius office is typically not needed. The Modius benefit package includes options for health, dental, life, vision insurance, 401K, paid time off for major US Holidays, PTO, and sick time, and stock options.
Modius, Inc. is a leading provider of critical infrastructure management software for data centers, telecom facilities, smart buildings, and other industrial IoT environments. Founded in 2007 with headquarters in San Francisco, Modius helps customers simplify and understand the operations of increasingly diverse and complex IT/OT infrastructure while at the same time improving performance and operational efficiencies. Our flagship product, OpenData, is a full-feature DCIM suite, including monitoring, analytics, power management, asset management, and network management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote