What do you get to do in this position?
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Research and/or coordinate with internal team members to assist in answering customer’s technical questions
- Review technical requirements for gap analysis
- Configure software to demonstrate or test advanced features
- Document features and proof-read documentation
- Assist in technical support
- Assist in testing and development of unit tests
This job might be for you if you have experience with these technologies:
- 6+ years work experience with Java EE platform, or similar high-level, class-based, objected-oriented programming language
- software analytical and problem-solving skills
- knowledge of IP networking technologies
- Server client technology
- Smart GWT
- Tomcat, Jetty
- MyBatis persistence layer
- SNMP, Modbus, Bacnet protocols
- Real-Time Monitoring applications
- Azure, AWS
Work Hours & Benefits
Modius is offering salaried, full-time, remote employment to a qualified candidate located in the continental US. Travel to/from a Modius office is typically not required. The Modius benefit package includes health, dental, life and vision insurance, and paid time off for major US Holidays, PTO, and sick time.
Modius Inc. is a world-leading end-to-end solution provider for managing the availability, capacity, and efficiency in the critical facilities of data centers, smart buildings, telecommunications and other IoT environments.
The Modius flagship offering, OpenData, provides all the tools needed to manage the performance of mission-critical infrastructure, consolidate monitoring platforms, and provide meaningful analytics and dashboards, and all in a “single pane of glass.”
Where to Apply
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a growing company in a dynamic position that will give you an exciting variety of responsibilities and tasks. Resumes can be submitted to HR@modius.com. Qualified applicants may be invited back to complete a 60-minute online assessment and facetime interview.